Saturday, June 30, 2007

the shopping queen strikes again!

i'm back :D got a few goodies yesterday during my shopping excursion, ALONE.

i like shopping alone. i can almost never get anything when i'm shopping with people (except for my sis or mum) coz well, i dont know. i dont like keeping people waiting for me while i pick what to try on and what to buy after that. BUT, i dont mind going windows shopping with people ;)

complicated, yes i know!

but anyway, i got 2 tops, 2 panties, 2 bras, a few pairs of socks, a few birthday cards and whatnots. most of the things i got were on sale, except for my bras and panties. spent quite a bit in that lingerie shop, but they had things which were too cute to walk out of the store empty handed.

nevertheless, i felt guilty for spending so much yesterday. so much for saving for my end of year trip :(

i've got pictures of the tops i bought (no sorry, to bra and panties pictures to show you) on my phone, but i haven't tranferred it yet so i'll post it up another time.

i've got a 21st to attend tonight, and i have absolutely no idea what to wear. the theme is oriental and i have nothing oriental-ish that will suit the theme -.-" i guess i'll just go as myself..since i'm somewhat oriental, no?

and that's it for today :)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker