Friday, June 08, 2007

photoblog: random :p

since i'm SICK of studying, i shall entertain you's all with some photos!! very random photos :p

let's begin with Christine's graduation. i stole these pictures off her blog. heh..

christine the graduant, amy the nothing and mel the graduant *sobs*

happy happy people. ok dont ask why i pose so cacat one ok!! i'm a natural poser *smug grin*

hurhur! me me me! after my #1 (jimmy)'s farewell drinks at cock and bull. yay no pimples...whatever! i was using foundation so it kinda covered a little :p

coco pops! yummers! with soy milk!! ok, usually i eat the healthier options, like special K or sustain or something. but we ran out of cereals the other night, and we only had coco pops left. so i didnt have a choice.....*guilty*

what powers me....BLACK V, WATER and COCO POPS. that was when i was studying for my test..a week ago.

now...i'm gonna TRY to study. oh dear, i think i'm gonna die..dieeeeeee >"<

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker