Sunday, July 01, 2007

triple yeouch!

i've got THREE really huge and deep blisters, no thanks to the flippers. somehow, they just keep rubbing against the sides and middle of my feet and i end up with blistered feet for days on end. and i cant swim properly or with full speed when i have flippers, coz the ouch factor is just too high.

my fingers resemble dried prunes now coz my sisters and i went swimming for.....well, FOUR HOURS. dont ask HOW we did it, but we did. they stopped half way through for food but i was still really bloated from our yumcha lunch, so i didnt join them. besides, i'm sick of the cafe's food andd they're a total rip off anyway.

i cant dive -.-" did a couple of belly flops when there wasn't anyone in the pool (apart from my sisters, who belly flopped with me) and we got sick of hurting our thighs and tummy so we left. i was limping all the way to the car, not too sure which foot to put the pressure on coz it hurts like crazy from all the blisters -.-" horrible sight.

ps: my colleague, lana, got pulled into the pool by her bf when she was on duty and she came back out soaking wet. it was such a funny sight!!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker