Wednesday, June 13, 2007

who's there...

it's interesting to see people from everywhere is reading my blog..i thought only a few of my friends are stalking me, but apparently not. i know there are readers from the following places:

  • shah alam, malaysia (who accessed my blog from UITM ar? say hello faster!!)
  • clifton springs, australia
  • mangere
  • wanganui
  • palmerston north (from massey uni...this must be you lucy darling!)
  • westfield (err..i dunno anyone from christchurch..who are you?)
  • the rest are all from auckland. but a few of you aucklanders freak me out. who is using woosh? are you stalking my blog? i get like, 5+ visits from you a day!! LOL
everyone who visits my blog MUST say hello to me ok!!!

________________________________________________________

randomness aside, i cant find my chemmat463 book -.-" i can never seem to find anything in my room..well, to be honest, i'm not surprised. coz my room's in a mess and i have to tippy toe to move around >"< i'm surprised that my parents haven't given me the "talk" yet. HURHUR. but i'm gonna go for a wee shopping trip on friday to get those boxes to keep all my notes and stack them up somewhere. 3.5 years of accumulated notes is just....not good.

oh yeah, i burst into tears this morning on the way to the ferry :( i felt so stressed and with the lack of sleep and everything, i wasn't feeling my best. i just...cried. then mum was like "OMG! what's wrong with you???" and yeah..i just kept quiet and tried to get rid of all the tears. AND then, of all things, my contact lens went UP my right eye and i hard a hard time trying to get it out with tears and everything. BLAHH! what a good start to my day...

but at least, 2 exams down, and i feel like i deserved a breather so i've been bumming around since i got home until now. even allowed myself to watch prison break :)

thanks to everyone for the best wishes :) love you all long time!! MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker