Tuesday, June 05, 2007

me and my useless legs (which are not made for working out!)

warao..my legs feel like they're about to fall off soon!

i just went for a 12 minutes powerwalk + run + sprints up the hill round the 'hood and i feel like dying already! 12 MINUTES ONLY!! HOW CAN?!?!?!!

but nvm. it's only my 2nd round this week and i will improve. i MUST improve :p what with my swimming routine and my running, i betcha i'm gonna be fit after..*drum rolls* heh, never! i'll probably give up on the running routine in 2 weeks or something!

but fret not! there's always my swimming routine to fall back on!

now i'm starting to wonder how am i supposed to go to work later when my legs are all wobbly now. blahhhh >"< i'll just beg daddle to lemme sit in the lap pool for 4 hours :D

i woke up at half 7 this morning, and while driving home from uni (after handing in my assgt), i was thinking with my eyes semi-shut "go home, get changed, go to bed...then later wake up and go work out, then work" but once i got home, i got changed into my running shorts and my nike top, and i was out the door. and while warming down outside my house, i was thinking "ooh, have a quick shower, tidy up my room a wee bit, then sleep" butthat obviously did not happen because i'm sitting here, very wide awake!

if you feel tired or sleepy, the best is not to go to bed (unless you had 2 hours of sleep la!), but to go for a swim or a run or whatever. whenever i have a headache nowadays, i no longer use it as an excuse to sleep. instead, i'll pack my stuff and drive off to the pool and swim, then later on relax in the spa. seriously, it's the best and quickest cure you can ever ask for a headache.

you know what's freaky? seems like Christine and i are on a crazy workout/ eating regime. i'm more on the workout regime while Christine's both. crazy woman -.-" i still stuff whatever i want into my mouth and dont bother looking at the nutritinal panel anymore :p

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker