Wednesday, June 06, 2007

article on running :)

if you're into running/ working out (that involves using your legs :p ), i suggest you read this *clickety click*

i found it when looking for some songs which are suitable for running (to keep me going and keep my spirits high, and distract me from concentrating on how tired i am). i read a few of his/ her/ their entries, and i found them rather helpful. and encouraging!

because for a person who has a fitness level of -100, it's a good form of encouragement that there is someone else out there with a fitness level like mine, but is doing pretty well now. hehe :D

i kid you not. my fitness level really is at -100! read: NEGATIVE ONE HUNDRED!

dont believe me? watch me run or swim :p i'll pass out from exhaustion before you finish spelling my name!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker