Thursday, June 14, 2007

seeing the world through slit eyes..

ok the title is random. i'm just too tired to think of something creative (not like i'm creative when i'm feeling 100% anyway!). but anyway, i have slit eyes now from all the late nights and lack of sleep.

BUT..it's all over for now! so glad that thursday evening is finally here, and all 3 exams are done!! today's exam wasn't bad coz i had a cheat sheet :"D which was really good, coz most of the theoretical questions that they asked were written neatly in my cheat sheet ^^ aren't i blessed ;)

i had such a good time laughing away and enjoying myself at my workplace today. i took my sisters for their swimming training, and because i was too tired, i decided not to swim. so i sat with daddle in the office talking bullocks to him, then he asked me to go on this new massager thingy but i refused coz it looked really weird and it was out in the open for the people to see >"< but don went on it and it looked like he really enjoyed it! *ppfffttt! i'll go another time :p

anyway...my little secret ambition. that's up next or tomorrow! coz i'm workibg tmrw, and i got some dvds so cut me some slack, but i promise it'll be up before the weekend :)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker