Saturday, June 02, 2007

caring co-workers

oh dear...i think i'm getting sick >"< style="font-style: italic;">don the awesome saw that i wasnt feeling too well and he kept checking up on me. when we're not standing close, he'll show me the thumbs up to see if i was ok. there was a time when i was leaning on the rails and looked really wasted, so he told me to swap around with him so i wont feel so dead just standing there. he's such a sweety, but he's like my little brother :) i think we both get along the best among everyone else.

had quite an incident this morning where 2 little girls when under, and their mum didnt see her. i was having my lunch in the office, and when i saw 2 rings afloat with no kids in it, i panicked. i tossed my sandwich on the table and ran out, and don saw what was going on at the same time and started yelling "OI!! HEYYYY!!! OIIII!!!!!" to the mum to tell her that both her kids have gone under.

seriously, if i was a mum with 2 littlies in the swimming pool, i wouldnt even let them out of my sight, let alone take them to the deep end with semi-inflated rings and take my eyes off them *sigh*

i'm gonna go rest up now. t00dles!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker