Sunday, June 17, 2007

unwell :(

i've been having a headache for the last few days and it starts late evening. i had it yesterday while i was at work so i was pretty quiet towards the end of my shift. i thought it was due to all the incidents that happened at work, but apparently now. i had it the day before yesterday as well, and it was towards the end of my shift again. i think it's my lack of sleep catching up with me.

doesnt really help that i've got a mild sorethroat and runny nose to deal with along with the headache. the constant yawning is really driving me nuts. tonight will be an early night for me.

i really wanted to meet up with christine martin and tina tonight, but i dont think i'll be of good company with my splitting headache. i'll most likely stare into space and look really bored -.-" so i'm very very sorry loves....

anyway, i'm gonna help mum to prepare dinner now and be a good daughter like i should be :p

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker