Monday, June 25, 2007

i really dislike it when my family make arrangements without thinking about my needs. dad and bro made arrangements for bro's car to have AA inspection, so bro will be driving MY car away on wed, and we're left with NO car, except for our honda, which mum will be driving to work.

problem is, i start at 5am on wed, and how am i supposed to go to work? dad knows very well that i am working on wed, so why did he just arrange without asking me first?! i'm REALLY pissed because now i dont know what's going on. even tonight, i dont know who'll be picking me up from work.

we usually have 3 cars at home, but mum has sent her other car for servicing, hence leaving me with no car since dad needs my car to pick my sisters up.

this is REALLY frustrating you know. i have to work too..

it's so inconsiderate. what if i made arrangements to do something and leave them with nothing one day? gosh they'll probably disown me >"<

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker