Sunday, June 10, 2007

twist turn and roll. then grunt. ungh!

read my title above. that's what i did for a couple of hours until the sun was up this morning. i went to bed at around 2.30, thinking i'll get about 7 hours of sleep before waking up for church. little did i know that i still had too much caffeine in my body.

i lay in bed. 5 minutes had gone by...ticktockticktock...1 hour....3 hours...*decides to stop looking at the time* "oh great, i'm starving now!", i thought to myself as i lay frustrated in bed. so i started thinking of all the delicious food sitting in the pantry, and was deciding what to eat for breakfast in the morning. i think i decided on porridge with baby anchovies and dried scallops with salted egg...and i think that's when i finally fell asleep.

my alarm woke me up at 9.15 this morning, and i turned it off with half closed eyes. everytime i blinked, my eyes hurt so i decided to sleep in this morning. i told dad that i cant make it to church due to lack of sleep, and told him to stand in for my offering duty, while my eyes were shut tight. they eventually left for church, i had a few hours of sleep, and finally woke up when they came home with lunch for me :) i'm loved!

and after much mucking around, i am sitting in front of my laptop once again, ready to repeat the viscious cycle once again. study - eat - study - study - study - workout - procrastinate - study - procrastinate - eat - study - tv - eat - study - study - procrastinate - sleep.

t00dles my love.

ps: 4 more days until i recognise the smell of freedom once again!

moral of the story: dont drink coffee + tea after taking caffeine pills, unless you plan to stay up all night!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker