Sunday, April 01, 2007

as promised..

so, as promised, i've uploaded some pictures for your viewing pleasure...or perhaps not (since i'm FAT & UGLY & PIMPLY). now, back to where we were, i've done 2 chemmat questions and i'm extremely proud of myself *sarcasm* but nevermind, i promise i will persevere and work very hard for the next 3 days so that i'll at least do okay-ish in the test on wed.

these pictures are all random bits and pieces from a few events here and there, and they were all from the last few months, either taken with my cellphone or my new baby :D

so, here they are...


introducing me. this pose was what i thought was the "hello kitty pose". my sis said "*insert name* took a pic with the hello kitty pose today and it was so funny!" so me being me, i did the hello kitty pose and my sister took a pic of me then said "that's not the hello kitty pose! you look like a dork!" ugh!! yes, please ignore the rolls of fats on my neck and my horijible pimples thank you very much. i hope you haven't lose your appetite.

moving on, this is my new hairstyle. i cant remember if this was before or after i dyed my hair, but by the looks of it, i think it was after. i snipped my fringe off myself, so not it's short. it looks okay here, but it just doesnt look okay the following day..right up till today. the fringe curls in a very weird way, making me look....funny.

now, joanne darling, this is my hair extension. it's not very clear, but it should do...it's a very mysterious looking red streak of hair sitting in my black hair. speaking of black hair, i think i prefer my hair to be black rather than brown or red...but i wonder how long this black hair will last before i run off and dye or highlight my hair again. the reason i dyed my hair black was because i thought "hey...my hair's getting a tad too colourful" coz i had regrowth which was very gross, and then i highlighted my hair so i had different shades of light brown and on top of that, i had the red-brown dye from like...christmas. so that's WAY too many colours on one head. anyway, one day after dying my hair black, i got the red hair extensions. so much for getting rid of my "colourful hair".

this was last night after work. i came home, had a shower and had to go back out again to get wine, dinner and dvd. everyone else was out watching mr bean at hoyts cinema, leaving me all alone at home. so i decided i'll be nice to myself and relax after a freaking long day at work. work was absolutely horrible, but hey, no surprises because i was on with a few lazy buggers and not to mention, the 'best' staff of all, S. SHEESH!!!

and this is how my fringe looks like usually..sort of. it actually looks alright in this photo, but that's because it was right after my shower and after i dried my hair. apparently, i look like an emo kid here. probably coz of my fringe and my black hair...but i like this pic :D oh and i love the top too - got it from valley girl for $20! cheap as!

here's a full view of me in my micro mini skirt and my valleg girl top, and my emo hair, and my fat tummy :p

moving on...this was taken quite a while ago, during the lantern fest at albert park. notice how i have 2 very different skin colour on my body? that's because i got char-ed during the parachute music festival which was a few months back, and now the tan is permanent. geez >"< it looks really ugly when i wear low cut tops...dont know what to do when i have to wear a dress for my bro's wedding - i might resort to the sunbed at work :p

HEHEHE looking at this picture brings the giggles to me. after the lantern fest, we went to my bro's new house. my dad saw me taking pictures, and he immediately ran in front of me and started imitating what Gilainne did during our CNY dinner at church. Gilainne had to imitate a duck flying then falling off and so she was quacking around (SO CUTEEEE!) and pretending to fly on stage. so, here's my dad trying to imitate her. LOL
here's daddy dearest doing the quacks!! LOL. he refused to let me take a video of him *pffft!

this is me posing. hahaha desmond said i look very FAT. but i dont LOOK fat..i AM fat!

another one of me - told ya i'm fat. look at the arms....ewwww!

lol if you've seen my bebo page, you would've seen this pic there - i was running around my bro's house with clothes hangers :D crazy woman on the loose YO!!

i've seen so many people doing the jump and taking a pic, so i tried doing it too, but i obviously failed so badly i can diedotcom. look at me! i look like a 'tard or a wannabe superman with my "up up and away" pose -.-" malu...

however, i got a really good one of my sis doing the jump! hehe i love this pic!

________________________________________________________

i think my pimples are getting a tad better with the help of the gel that i'm using, but the gel is SO costly! i've still got plenty of scars, but 2 weeks ago was the worst - i had BIG BIG BIG pimples exploding everywhere on my face. it was absolutely disgusting! on friday, my colleague asked me "do you get really stressed in uni? you're getting pimples..."

the different is so obvious - this colleague of mine did the lifeguard training together and when i started, i had like pimple-less skin ok. but now, it's the total opposite *sigh*

anyway, i have something to be happy about..coz lucy's coming back at the end of this week! gimme a big YEAHYO everyone!! cant wait cant wait cant wait *excited*

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker