Saturday, April 07, 2007

yet another new nickname to add to my already-long list!

superman came up with the nickname "MC HAMMER" for me coz i was wearing my track pants today. lemme tell you a little more 'bout my track pants. they're way too big for me, and they're about 50cm extra in length for me. so when i wear my track pants, the "extra" just gathers around my ankles coz my shoes stop them from dragging on the floor.

hence the name "MC HAMMER". at first, i didnt know why he was calling me that, then ginga came to me to borrow my keys and said "thank you MC HAMMA" and i was like "why do i get called that?!" and he said "coz of your trousers! *laughs* have you seen his trousers?!?! HAHAHA"

-.-"

i think i'll start signing my name as MC HAMMER when i'm at work now. cant believe ginga actually laughed at my track pants for the whole DAMN day! it's his fault anyway for giving me a S-sized uniform..he should've given me the XS ones! stooopid >"< but nvm nvm...i'm waiting for the new ones to come so i've bags the XS ones. MWAHAHAHAHAHAH~

toodles ppl!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker