Sunday, April 29, 2007

while @ work..

i saw my father in law *rofl* he came over to talk to me..

FiL: *serious tone* i dont know where my boy is. *pause* he went for a party last night, and he never came home after that! *shrugs*
me: *blinks* emm...okay...maybe he's decided not to come back?
FiL: *blank look*
me: it's good for you, innit, if he doesnt come back? *giggles*
FiL: oh yeah!! *cracks up*

seriously, that boy has such a cool dad! and this cool dad has really cheeky grandsons. they're the ones who tried pulling down my shorts and my colleague had to rescue me from the humiliation -.-"

ps: i get to buy togs and swimming stuff at COST price *happyhappyhappy* now i dont have to fork out $79 to buy a pair of togs! WAHAHAHAHA :D i love daddle! but i love my job MORE!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker