Thursday, April 05, 2007


rookie! me got 2 new pinafore tops/ dresses. i got the gray one from glassons last week. initially, it was my sis who wanted to buy it...but it was too big for her, and since i was with her, i decided to try it on too. and i quite liked it, so i decided to get it, and mommy paid for it because my sis said "ooh i'll wear it sometimes too!"

and the black one..i got it from valley girl. hehe so cute ^^ reminds me of school days back in malaysia when we had to wear pinafore as our uniform. but they aren't nice or cute. i quite liked my high school pinafore though, coz it was tailor made :D

anyhoo, look at me playing with photoshop again! that's the sign that holidays are here and i'm REALLY in my holiday mood now!! WAHAHAHAH~ *happyhappy* and i've decided to do a photoshop project this holidays...wonder how much my skills have improved since last year *cough*

anyway, excited excited excited!!!!! i dunno why. i think it's from the choc easter eggs i've just eaten. but yes, i'm signing off now. toodles!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker