Thursday, April 19, 2007

old skool...

wow. i've written 659 words for my essay, and i'm still not at the main part yet, and i have only 341 words left -.-"

HOWWWWWWWWWW???????????

but i'm not stressed. coz i'm listening to old skool music and that's really relaxing....

currently listening to o-town: all or nothing. i remember playing this song over and over again and cried myself to sleep before i left malaysia to come over to nz. i was in a relationship then, and it was SO difficult to just leave everything and everyone behind ya know...and this song has seen me through 3 break ups since then..amazing. it's seen me through more than break ups...it's one of the most played songs in my mp3 list when i'm down and upset

*sighs heavily

but it's one of the nicest and most-meaningful songs i've ever heard.

righteo, back to essay. i can do it!! i'll finish it tonight, or early tmrw morning then bring it to work and get daddle to proof-read it for me (not that his english is good..) but i just want him to read it through to see if a non-bio-noob like him understands what i'm trying to say through my essay.

toodles!

*sighs heavily again. victor's last day tmrw. why are all the people who pampers me leaving?! GAH!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker