Wednesday, April 04, 2007

*grrr

today....everything was just pissing me off. i can find faults with EVERYTHING. this week is a baddd week!

#1: i wore my micro mini skirt and a light top today, since it was all sunny when i left home. but when i got off the ferry, it started drizzling. and it was cold! but who can i be pissed off at, other than myself for being so stupid, knowing that weather in aucks is just unreliable?

#2: i took the early ferry into downtown today, and i thought i'll have my caffeine fix and study at starbucks and head up to uni about 30mins before my test. so i trotted happily into starbucks and i saw a red indian band playing some pretty funky hits outside...and i thought "ahh that'll drown the other noise and the music's pretty soothing" so i got my iced latte, went around the corner of starbucks and found a nice and cosy place to sit. not even 3 minutes into my study, i saw this old-ish guy walk into starbucks, with a mcd paper cup in his hand. then i heard him say "oh do you mind if i get some hot water please?" and that's when i thought.."oh noes...he's a freaking hobo!" then he walked over, and said "hallooo! do you mind if i sit here...?" well, i cant say that he cant sit there right...so i just nodded and continued with my notes. then the wind started blowing in, and that freaking hobo smelled SO bad..he smelled like dried URINE! it was ABSOLUTELY disgusting so everytime the wind blew in, i'll wave in front of my nose, trying to say it's smelly, hoping he'd get the hint. he obviously didnt, because he took a pie out of his bag and started eating there. like, HELLO?! first of all, what the heck is he doing in starbucks when he's freeloading hot water and he's NOT even their patron?! all he's doing is causing discomfort to everyone else, especially me since i was sitting RIGHT beside him! then he started reading the newspaper, and making this really DISGUSTING noise...sort of like, he was grumbling and at the same time, trying to get phleghm outta his throat -.-" then all of a sudden, he turned to me asking "oh ehh do you want some food..like pie or something eh??" and i waved him off saying "no" and looked back at my notes. what, you gonna buy me something? sheesh! leave me alone! i reckon he was just trying to make me leave my seat and leave all my stuff behind, since i had my notes, pencil case, calculator and cellphone on the table. and while i'm gone, maybe he could steal my stuff. but hey, i'm just a paranoid nut case maybe....but argh, i couldnt stand him after that coz he kept looking at me while i was studying, so i packed my stuff up and left!

#3: if you're from aucks uni, and if you hang around IC enough, you would've seen this old-ish caucasian guy who works with the electoral roll thingy. as far as i can remember, he's been there since i started uni, and this is already my 4th year. anyway, i think he's getting more and more aggressive. i've never liked him from the beginning, coz he's really annoying, trying to get you to fill up those forms, even though you tell him you've done it. today, when i walked past him to go to the toilet, he actually SHOVED the freaking board with forms right in front of my face...and if i had been wearing glasses, it would've smacked my glasses off my face! i told him no with a very firm voice, and he actually followed me a few steps, but i was quick enough to get into the females' toilet before he could say anything. seriously, cant you just leave us alone?!

#4: chemmat test was poos. he only gave us 45 minutes to answer 100 marks worth of question. the first question was worth 30marks and the second one 70 marks. i managed to finish off the first question, and got on to the 2nd question, but i only managed the first 2 sub-questions! that really sucks! how can he expect us to do so much in such a short period of time?! the second question was really similar to one of my tutorial questions, and that took me 45 minutes to finish it! i'm really really upset about this...

#5: because monwar's like super slow with everything, we got held in for extra 8 mins after the class. i was still hoping i'd make it for the 4.15 ferry, so i ran all the way down to downtown, and when i got to the ferry terminal, the ferry JUST left *sigh* bad luck overall...so i went to valentino's gelato and indulged in $4.90 worth of ice cream. well worth it i tell ya!

#6: and when i got home, i only had 30 minutes before i had to start work. take away 10 minutes for travelling time, i was left with 20 minutes. in that 20 minutes, i had to get changed and get ready for work AND fix the damn computer. dad said something happened to it, and so i run it in safe mode, did the whole system restore thing and it worked, after taking up 15 minutes of my time. so in 5 minutes, i had to change into my uniform and tie up my hair, and make myself look suitable for work. and pack up my bag. not to mention, i was STARVING because i didnt have anything for lunch, apart from a venti iced latte. but i managed to have a packet of upngo before i started then TL came to gimme a big hug and stole my chewing gum and then he ran away -.-" oh and before that, he kept saying "i cant believe you're not coming to see me play soccer...i cant believe it................" erm, what's so unbelievable? i dont like soccer, you're not my #1 fan and it's not like you do anything apart from standing there...hehe so he said "oh come on! you like sweaty men running around the field in their uniform" to which i said "oh yeah i do. as long as they're not chubby and short like you! HAAA!" so he got annoyed and left me after that. bwahahahha! jimmy and i had a good laugh at him after he left, coz the week before, i drove past the soccer field TWICE, and both times, he was just standing there! so he's been hassled by me and everyone else since then :p

oh yeah, when we were talking, he said "ooh i need a good massage right here on my back!" then he pulled his sports bag aside, and motioned for me to massage him there (at his lower spine). he's done this before, and the last time he did that, he got a good smack just above his bum. and today, the same thing happened, and he said "oof! i like it rough!" omgoodness >"< the things my workmates say and do to me!!! hahaha~ but it's so funny when he got smacked *roflrofl*

anyway, i think i'm getting really hyper now coz of all the caffeine i've consumed today, and eating half a pack of girl guides biscuit doesnt help either. but do not worry, coz i'm cheerful as i can be now. see, my workplace is my happy place. no matter who i work with, i'll always end up being happy at the end of the day. just so you know, i wasn't working with R today, so it's not just R who cheers me up *pffft!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker