Thursday, April 19, 2007

R got the job with st johns and he's been SO happy about it. kinda funny to see him being all jolly-happy at work instead of his usual "i'm so gonna give you shyte" self. Kat and i were talking today and she said "R's been doing pretty well, hasn't he?" LOL.

oh yeah, i earned myself a date on friday for 10 minutes.

jimbo: yello, is amy there please?
me: yup. that's me!
jimbo: amy! how's it going? hey uh listen, you free at 6pm on sunday? wanna go on a date with me?
me: WHAT?! date?! sunday?! errr............what is this...some kinda joke?
jimbo: no no, bring your dad as your chaperon. 6pm, sunday, for 10 minutes!
me: righteo click! do you want me to work from 4-8 on sunday?
jimbo: emm..yes please *innocent voice*
me: fine fine, i'll be there...
jimbo: *clicks tongue* you're the best! see you at 6pm eh! bye! dont forget...date!!

-_____________-

what kind of seniors do i have at work?! ALL my colleagues know about this "date". idiot. but jimbo's funny. in a cute way. hahaha~

yesterday, we were watching this team practise canoe-polo in the leisure pool, then shenanigans (nickname) came over to talk to us after her workout, and they were saying something when i went to the toilet, and when i came back, i heard jimbo saying "i'd give you a cuddle, but burnz will probably kill me coz he's right up there at the gym". and shenanigans started laughing. then jimbo asked "amy, do you want a cuddle?" "nooo.....i'm fine thanks.." then silence...then jimbo said "see, i want a cuddle from amy, but i dont know how to ask!"

like, wth?! sorry, but i only give out free cuddles when i'm on a high or hyper or tipsy. this morning, R got cuddles. more like, he stole cuddles from me. but since i was hyper, it was ok. daddle's the champion. he just walks right up to me and gimme a bear cuddle. *suffocates in his fats*

HAHAHAHA.

*pfffft*

back to essay. enough of rubbish talk :p

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker