Monday, April 16, 2007

*bliss...

oh yes..life is good

:D

today, i accomplished everything i wanted to do. i did my research for my essay, even started writing my essay but i'm still on my introduction (totally stuck with words, but i tried ok!), tidied my room a little (put some clothes away), went swimming and had a good dinner. after all of us have showered, we're gonna watch a dvd.

i did 30 minutes of swimming, 30 minutes of aqua jogging and spent about 15 minutes in the spa and mucked around a little. i feel good :D i worked out my arms while aqua jogging, but i kinda cheated while swimming coz i was using flippers the whole time.

speaking of flippers, guess what happened? this biatch from sw*mgym that NO ONE likes (and i mean NO ONE) was giving my shyte for taking flippers from their store room for my sisters. see, daddle told me that we could borrow their stuff when we go swimming and we've been doing that for a few times now..and i'm not the only one doing that - other lifeguards use their stuff too! but i guess it was just my luck today so she gave me shyte. that biatch was giving lessons and she saw me taking the flippers, then when she was done with her lessons, she walked up to me as we were gonna jump into the pool and said "you're not meant to use those flippers. they're not for public use. they're OUT (sw*mgym) property! *rolls eyes*" so i said "oh..i work here and darryl said we could borrow them....but sorry, i didnt know. i'll return them now.." and she just stormed off! what cheek she had!

in all fairness, i really didnt know that we were not allowed to use their stuff. i was told that we were allowed to use, so dont give me shyte ok? and i apologised nicely too, so dont be effing rude and just storm off like that when i'm still talking to you! like, hello, YOUR staff use OUR (pool) stuff too! they use our noodles and what not! and some even have the cheek to come to the poolside office and use our water cooler just so they can have cold water..but i dont mind!

what do you lose from letting us use the flippers? like, nothing right? geez...biatch. she, is one racist biatch i tell you. my mum used to have to deal with her when my sisters were taking swimming lessons there and she used to give my mum shyte too. NO RESPECT at all. and i've seen her teaching the kids, and she's freaking rude and mean to the asian kids, and blardey nice to the white kids.

if you cant tell that we're all humans, then effing piss off and go sort yourself out. come back when you can tell that we're all the same, and God made us all to be the same. no difference, except for our skin, hair and eye colour.

i really cant stand her. she thinks she effing own the place or something. sheesh! even brendan cant stand her..and he's white! she just likes giving everyone shyte. if you dont wanna lemme use the flippers, then at least have the courtesy to explain to me nicely...not just yell at me -.-"

BUT, i'm not gonna let her ruin my day. i'm still having a nice day :D

off to shower!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker