Saturday, April 07, 2007

at times...

at times, when you want something so much but you know you cant have it, you'll just have to give up and move on.

dont you agree?

______________________________________________________________

i find myself becoming more and more worried of myself with every passing day. i think i am too uptight to myself, and i scrutinise myself a lot...i'm even judgemental of myself and i dont like it when i do not leave a good impression on others.

many times i find myself being a perfectionist..but to no avail of course. i am a perfectionist wannabe, and then i cannot make something perfect, i get really disappointed with myself.

i'm scared of being judged, and i'm scared that i cannot be what a person wants me to be. i think sometimes i have split personalities, just trying to fit in. i know i definately have a different personality when i'm at work (..or maybe i dont), but i dont mind being the person that i am at work. in fact, i think that's the person i prefer to be..a more outgoing one.

anyway, the only reason i'm worried is because i have closed myself up to almost everyone who tries to get close to me. i realise that i dont do it on purpose, but it's just a self-activated thing. i dont open up much to my friends (whether it's my friends, colleagues or just whoever) and most of them only know me on the surface. the few that i managed to open up to, they still dont know me that well...i dont know.

i am over protective of myself, because i dont want to get hurt again like i did last time. but i know that somehow, someway, i will have to open up again eventually, whether i like it or not. so is life right? but lately, i've just been so un-interested in relationships and stuff...of course i still have attraction to the opposite sex (i'm perfectly straight, mind you) but getting involved is a totally different thing.

some say i'm just too picky, and maybe i am, but hey, i dont want to get hurt again so that's why i'm too busy trying to pick for the right one to come along....

i think all the food is getting to me. i should just stop now..but dont worry, i'm fine :)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker