Tuesday, April 24, 2007

oh my my!

what an interesting day i had..okay, maybe it wasnt THAT interesting afterall, now that i think about it.

day started off with me going to uni, had 463 grp meeting, then i did my 211 assgt, handed in assgt and essay, then caught the ferry home since there wasn't 204 lecture. met a swimming instructor on the ferry, said hi to him, but he looked so blur, so i said "cant recognise me?" and he said "no" so i told him i'm a lifeguard. and he went "OH OH OH!!!!!!!". gosh, i dont think i look that different at work and at uni!!! almost no one can recognise me out of that pool! came home, found out that my dad sent out my package...and i havent attached any stamps on it. yes, trust my dad to be so blur...so now i dont know what will happen to my package!!!

bummed around a little, then headed off to work. talked to jimmy for a bit, and he went around telling my colleagues that i was upset because he didnt turn up for our date on sunday -.-" 'date'. funny dude, but kath said i should make him pay back, since his excuse was so lame "i was doing my laundry!" so yesh, i reckon i should make him pay back :D btw, this whole date thing is a joke ok!

then i went up to aunty D, and she said "beware! someone's trying to pick you up!!" and i said "who? that guy who was talking to you before?" and she said "no...his son!" and immediately, i know who she's talking about. i didnt know that old dude's his dad. but anyway, the whole evening, aunty D kept teasing me about it. and that boy (whatever his name is) kept trying to talk to me.

and his dad's a good sport. i had to blow my whistle coz 2 kids were throwing a ball around, and it hit a little baby. when i blew my whistle, the dad said to his son "hey! she's calling for you! hurry up and go talk to her!" and i just smiled at them. later on, when they were about to go, they came out of the sauna and the dad came close to me with his son and said "just go get her number now so we can go!"

-_________________-

so that boy's apparently 18. and he was trying to find information if i am single or not. i think that's why his dad was talking to aunty D. so aunty D suggested that i get trent darling to be my bf :D HAHAHAHAH~ coz apparently, the boy doesnt like trent..something or rather. PERFECT, this is just PERFECT :D i reckon the boy will be back on saturday, but i dont think i'll see him coz i'm doing the opening shift (thank you dadddleee! love ya looonnnnggg time!). but the next time when trent darling and i are on, i'll whip up a plan.

i think my 'young' look is attracting the wrong age groups - i seem to be attracting young boys *rolls eyes* or old pervert uncles! not good -.-" those who are around my age almost never notice me!! not fair *pffft! or even if they do, they're not my type

*sigh*

but oh well, i had a really nice day nonetheless. aunty D said "lookout! your father in law's gonna splash you with water!" coz the boy's dad was in the pool, and he cupped some water in his hands and splashed me. but i didnt mind coz i was wearing my jandals.

and that basically sums up my day. oh, i caught this fat-ish guy looking at me everytime i look in his direction. but he's so FAT -.-" maybe he's like, 2 times my weight or something *rofl*

i better go..i think i'm sounding very shallow.

toodles!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker