Monday, April 02, 2007

p00s to today!!! *pffft

today must've been one of those days that goes down in history in my books. it's the sh*test day ever...everything just went WRONG WRONG WRONG! the only time things didnt go wrong was when i was at work..in fact, i had fun at work. thank goodness for a place that i can be happy and just enjoy myself and feel loved!

see, the day started off with me waking up with the massive-est headache due to lack of sleep. i didnt sleep well last night coz my blood was boiling. i got really peeved just as i was about to go to sleep so my heart was pumping really fast and i was just boiling with anger. i reckon i didnt do anything wrong, and i think some people just have really high expectations out of me. or maybe they just like giving me shit. seriously, what on earth did i do?! i wasnt even the one who brought up the whole thing.

thanks goodness for christine darling who lemme rant to her :D and was talking me through my anger..thanks babe! too bad R was already asleep then, coz he would've sorted me out right away. but he txted me this morning when he woke up and i told him what happened in short and i felt so much better..knowing that someone is there who cares for me.

that's shite #1. moving on, when i was in uni, i went to the toilet in IC. i left my folder and my course manual on the toilet paper holder, and when i was done and after i flushed, my course manual decided to do a suicidal jump and it landed on the floor. but some loose paper which were stuck in the book earlier weren't so lucky and they headed straight for the toilet bowl. ew, i know. turned out they were my notes from lab, but it's ok - i think i've got another copy of it..and i dont think it'll be tested in the test or exam. it would've been much worse if it was my course manual that landed in the toilet bowl -.-"

i told R what happened, and he couldnt help but laugh and laugh and laugh. geez, he obviously doesnt know not to laugh at someone's misery. but he managed to pull me out of my shite mood and i started laughing to myself about it too after that. it IS rather funny...

fast forward to a few hours later, i was photocopying in the short loan and my workbook fell straight into the recycle box -.-" there was a guy standing next to me, and he giggled to himself. SHEESH! another person who laughs at other people's misery! then after uni, i was waiting for the ferry, and it was TWENTY minutes late. geezzzz! thank goodness i told R the other day to lemme start work a tad later. it would've been a crazy rush if i had to start at the time i was meant to!

then my sketchers shoes were giving me shit as well. they kept rubbing against the back of my feet and it gave me blisters. ouch! i had some bandaids with me, but they didnt even last 2 minutes before they came out again. i didnt pay $80 to get blisters on my feet!!!! i'm SO not happy with this purchase....

i'm pretty sure more shitty stuff happened, but i really cant be arsed recalling them now. i've been all jolly happy since i was at work so i'm not gonna let all the shite ruin my day, and in particular, this ONE person. i hope i'll never have to cross paths with anyone like that again. one less friend like that is absolutely fine with me because this ain't the first time i've been given shit by him. i'm not something you toss around when things dont go your way. i'm not YOURS and i dont have to do what you want me to do. i am happy with the way my life is going now thank you very much. there are other people around me which i care about, so you giving me shit ain't gonna work anymore. i know there are people out there who cares a lot for me.

oh yeah, on a happier note, daddle's gonna gimme his pair of flippers coz they fit me, and not him :D so i'm saving $40 there :D now i have a reason to go swimming more often!

mm, wonder if i shd go to celsius on thurs with my workmates - staff get together apparently...but i reckon it's just an excuse for a bunch of them to get drunk since the pool's closed on friday. i might join them since it's not very far away :D

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker