Sunday, April 22, 2007

*phew

what a day to say 'phew' and wipe the sweat off my forehead!

first 'phew' of the day: i finally stepped onto the weighing scale today, and a big shocker it was! i gained 2 kgs, and the 'phew' is because i didnt pass out :p i'm 0.9kg over my "limit". *dies* and i thought i've lost weight, coz well, my boobies feel like, they dont quite fit my bra properly anymore *cries* and my upper abdomen seems to be more toned. there's a hint of abs showing if i breathe in a little. SO WHY THE WEIGHT GAIN?! this is an absolute shocker -.-"

second 'phew' of the day: i ran up and down the stairs. i covered 10 floors up, and 10 floors down. i RAN alright. i wasn't parading on the stairs. i was actually huffing and puffing at the end of 16 floors -.-" and i couldnt feel my legs after that, so i slowed down a little..didnt want to risk rolling down the stairs :p

third 'phew' of the day: not really phew, but more like WHOA! trent darling finished all the brownies i brought to work, and it was A LOT ok. i dont get how people can eat SO much rubbish and yet stay so skinny *sigh*

fourth 'phew' of the day: i was on duty in the party pool, and i was talking to one of the dad's there. then this round blow-up boat went over a little kid right in front of us, and i took a step forward to push off the boat, but couldnt quite do it, but when i was about to stand up to jump in, the dad jumped in first. which was good, coz he was wet already anyways!

fifth 'phew' of the day: i was on duty in the kids pool and the leisure pool, watching half of each pool with my colleague. i was standing outside the kids pool, where the railings are. this little indian baby was in her little floaty, and she was playing with her sister and then she leaned too much forward and toppled over. i climbed through the railings (the fastest i've done in my life!!!!) and ran a little, and was a step away from getting into the water when her parents got hold of her. again, her parents (or maybe grandparents?) were right beside her, so they reacted faster than me :p gosh, i didnt know my short legs allowed me to climb over those railings so quickly! HAHA!

sixth 'phew' of the day: this indian man was swimming in the lap pool, and all of a sudden, he started struggling -.-" thank goodness his friend was right beside him so he gave the indian man a hand to get to the side. funny thing was, i saw the indian man swimming before that, and he did just fine...i guess he just ran out of breath. coz well, he wasnt exactly breathing properly when doing freestyle..

seventh 'phew' of the day: the special kids came in at 6.45, and we had to put the lane ropes out. sade was in the party pool cleaning up, trent was out in the office counting the money (i think?) and i just finished cleaning the lap pool, and when i walked into the leisure pool, i got called to do the lane ropes. and I HATE doing them coz they're so difficult! i had to put up 2 lane ropes by myself, with a little help from 2 special kids...it was quite difficult trying to explain to them what to do, but they got it in the end....but it took a while. then when i was up to the third one, i was out of energy. thank goodness sade came out of the party pool and saw me doing it so i yelled to her to give me a hand and BOTH of us struggled doing it. blahh..now my right arm is SO weak!

---

what an interesting day it has been! oh yeah, this boy tried chatting me up. HAHAHAHA~ funny as, coz we were all aqua jogging last sunday, and he didnt know i worked there. so today, he came back with his friend, and said "OH! YOU! i didnt know you worked here!" and i just giggled, coz they're really funny guys. we had such a good laugh at them last week. then when i was cleaning the steam and sauna, he came over to talk to me and tried to dig info about me -.-" then he asked how old i am, which was pretty funny, coz i felt like saying "well, too old for you son!" but i played along with him. then he asked if the 2 little girls (my sisters) who were with me last week were my kids *sweat* and just before he left, he asked what days do i work *rofl* guess there'll be lots of laughters to come from now on.

righteo, i'm gonna finish off my assignment, and hit the sack later coz i'm SO tired!!!!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker