Thursday, December 21, 2006

photos from eugene's bday dessert: 20/12/2006

most of us couldn't make it for eugene's birthday lunch in the city, so jo organised a dessert meet up at Rio, Highland Park:

L-R standing: me, len, sam, jacques (gangsta, yo!), jas, catherine, grant
L-r sitting: peter, eugene, christine, nathan, daphne

erm, replace nathan from above pic with jo.

that's the peeps from cg, minus a few who couldnt make it.

yummy taro milk tea! hehehe.

anyway, i dont understand why Trent called me an albino yesterday. i was walking to the spa after swimming, and he and Brendon were standing by poolside, and Trent said "look at her! bloody albino man!"

i look so tanned in the pics -.-"

3 comments:

Peter said...

Tanned?? Pfff... it's probably the light :P

Anonymous said...

All I was doing was trying to pull sad face! Me no gangster no! O btw I just judged ur pics from entry below..U'r too thin! O n yes would be good to sponsor child lah..$10/wk is only like forfeiting ur BK once/wk hehe..Uh oh..my kid just turned 4 two days ago!! I really gotta write him letter!! Remind me k?!

Amy C said...

peter: i AM tanned :p i've been more tanned, but i think i'm normal now :)

jacques: ugh, just admit it, you're secretly a gangster :p i AM not too thin! i just have skinny legs :p and i've been munching a LOT of chocolates. my boss loves feeding his staff with chocolates -_- so you can scrape that thought! ooh, where's your little wee one from?

 
eXTReMe Tracker