Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas day, filled with celebrations and giftwrap ripping ceremonies :p

i've decided to not get a present for myelf this year, but give a present to a young child who needs money a lot more than i do :) i've decided to sponsor a child, and i'll wait for my sisters to come home and i'll get them to pick a child for me.

i cannot decide which child to pick, because when i look at their pictures, i feel like sponsoring ALL of them, but obviously i cant, so my sisters will have to pick a new brother/ sister for all 3 of us. us 3 will be their sponsors, and i'll be the one paying $40 a month, but i'll get my sisters to write to their new sibling, and include inexpensive gifts to the child.

haven't decided which organisation i'll go with, but it'll be either tearfund or childfund. both these organisations allow us to be in contact with the child :) also, i'm thinking of sponsoring a child in a country which i'll be able to visit next year, when i go back to malaysia. a child from cambodia/ thailand/ vietnam/ indonesia will be top on my list for now. will consider the other countries as well of course!

anyway, since it's such a lonely Christmas for me and dad, i'll go sort out my clothing stocks now!

toodles!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker