Wednesday, December 27, 2006

i had the weirdest dream ever, while napping.

i can swear that i get all the weird dreams when i nap - but i hardly ever nap..

and then jacques sent me a txt, and i got woken up -.-"

i'm not even going to blog about the weird dream, but there is nothing obscene. everything's G-rated.

it's only weird because he was in that dream (no, not he as in he, but he :p )...coz i dont even like him -_- must be him traumatising me all of today. poor me :(

oh wells. he'll be gone for a jolly good 10 days. no superman for 10 days. hee hee heeee :D

i think i'll catch an early night. haven't had enough sleep, but i've had enough laughs for the day. russell peters cracks me up *rofl*

2 comments:

Peter said...

What the heck is that supposed to mean? "Not he, but he. If you'd just said "he" I might have understood, but now I'm confused :P

Amy C said...

um, nvm..cant be bothered explaining.

 
eXTReMe Tracker