Wednesday, December 27, 2006

hmm....interesting..

i have this customer on trademe, who won an auction for a pair of jandal earrings. it is stated very clearly that the auction is for ONE pair of jandal earrings, however, this customer thought it was for two - as they have to choose between a pink or blue coloured earring at the end of the auction.

anyway, i kinda sorted that out with her, but obviously she ain't very happy about it. today, i got an email from her saying that one of the earrings broke and she was going to place a -ve feedback for my trademe account, but decided to email me about it first, and see what i can do about it. woah, wait a minute, is that a threat or what?

okay, i do appreciate you emailing about me first, but then to put it that way? gee, go ahead and place the -ve feedback. what's ONE measly -ve feedback going to do to my over 150+ POSITIVE feedback? AND, it broke AFTER you received it, so really, it ain't my fault. haven't had any customers complaining about my jandal earrings breaking!

anyway, this is my thought: remember how she thought the auction was for TWO pairs of jandal earrings? is this her way of "claiming" her 2nd pair, by getting me to send a replacement to her? i think what i'll do is to get her to send me back the broken pair of earrings, so she cant have two just for the sake of it :p
___________________________________________

feel fresh now! did quite a bit of swimming today. i got off work at 1.30pm, and was hesitating to jump into the pools, coz i was quite tired. but my friend pestered me to swim, and i did. but since i was quite tired, i decided to rummage through our store room to look for a pair of flippers, and jolly jolly, i found two pairs, but only one fit me :)

swimming with flippers is cool, aye! the speed while swimming. gosh! it's FUN!

anyway, since i'm wet, and i'm soaking my uniform up, i better go shower and take a little nap. toodles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I was looking for ways that would help me get free traffic to my Blog. While I was searching on Blogger, I found your Blog. I know it does not have to do with getting traffic but I really enjoyed reading it, great job!!
In fact I have my own Blog and I get a lot of free traffic from http://www.autosurfmonster.com , If I were you I would submit this Blog to them so thousands of others can see it for free. Well, I will add your Blog to my favorites and I look forward to all the updates.

Jessica

 
eXTReMe Tracker