Friday, December 08, 2006

my life is becoming SO predictable, what with work taking away almost 9 hours daily.

this is how my life when i'm working is like:

  • wake up, shower, put contacts on, brush my teeth, walk to my room, get changed, moisturize and tie my hair up
  • go downstairs, look for brekkie, have brekkie, pack my stuff, and i'm out the door
  • drive to work, find a park, get out of car, swipe card to get into centre, annoy the crap out of whoever is standing closest to the door, walk towards poolside office, chuck my bag at MY corrner, and waste a few minutes until my shift sarts
  • when my shift starts, i pick a good spot to stand for 2 hours, then have my 10 minutes break, stand for another 2 hours, have my lunch break for 30 minutes, then go back to stand for 2 hours, then have another 10 minutes break, and continue standing for the next hour or so
  • after that, i jump around and wave goodbye to everyone with a smirk on my face saying "HAH! i'm going home, s*ckers!" hehehehehe.
  • then i drive home, park the car, and drag dad out for dinner
  • after dinner, i'll sort out trademe stuff, and do some other things, and then shower.
  • after shower, go online for a while, then sleep.
  • and the whole process repeats again
-_-

so, anyone like to be in my shoes? :D

--------------------------------------------------------------

ANYWAY, i dont really care how my life is like. work is getting more and more enjoyable as i get to know my fellow workmates better and get along better with them :) and i've passed my swimming assessment, so i'm all sweet now :D

did my swimming assessment this morning, and i'm quite happy. i did 25m in 20s. but mr team leader wants me to keep training, but this time i'll have to train for speed -_- i wonder why? i'm not even going into competitive swimming. but i'm just thinking, if i do improve a LOT, i'll join the Masters swimming club. hmmm...................

so today, work was really good, even though i was at the pools from 8.30-6pm. got mcd for breakfast after swimming, and mr team leader asked me to get him some too. and he got TWO combos. gosh >< it's as if he's eating for THREE! and then he gave me his bunch of keys and told me to go to his car and look for his eftpos card. and then he proceeded to tell me his pin number.

HAHAHAHAHA!

but, i didnt find his eftpos card in his car, so i took off without his card and shout him breakkie. i was running out of time, coz my shift started at 9.30 and i had to drive to mcd and back again, and finish off breakfast. so yeah. doesnt matter. $11 for a super cool team leader is nothing ;)

oh, and i taught kids how to swim again. i think the kids are slowly warming up to me, so it was slightly better today. almost lost my voice though, because apparently i speak too softly, so i kinda had to yell to get their attention today. mmm, looking forward to my next lesson on tuesday :)

oh, and i got a packet of fruit bursts to bribe them *evil grin*

and yes, that's about it for work today. oh, after the lesson with the kids, mr manager came up to me with a VERY serious face saying "come see me after you're changed" and i was SO worried. then mr team leader and mr senior lifeguard went "OOOOOOoooooooooooo! what did YOU do?!"

anyway, mr manager went MIA for a while after i got changed, and when he got back, mr team leader went to talk to him, and then he said "nah, dont have to go see him" and later on mr manager came to apologise to me saying "sorry, i got the wrong person"

-_______________________-

and i told mr team leader before he left "he got me SO worried for nothing!" and mr team leader said "nah, you'll never get in trouble!"

looks like i'm all sweet :D they all think i'm a goody two shoes girl. bwahhahahahahahahahahaha!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Wanna know my first thought? For a busy person, you sure write long blog entries!

Interestingly enough, I also shouted somebody lunch today. Apart from that, I spent most of the day in Otahuhu. At least your job is close to home!

 
eXTReMe Tracker