Monday, December 18, 2006

i am back!

my left cheeks are still numb -.-" went to the dentist because one of my molars cracked and a small piece fell out -_- so i've been going around for 2 days with a chipped molar. it feels really funny coz there's like a huge cavity there and it's rough, and the rough bits keep brushing against the inside of my cheeks.

-______________-

anyway, dentist said that tooth is REALLY bad. *sweats* and to save it, i'll have to fork out $1200 to get a cap, which is sort of like a fake tooth, but not a whole tooth. only partial. i'm gonna have a fake tooth at 21?! oh noes! but then, $1200 is like, about 4 weeks of my salary. that means working for a whole month just to save that tooth. is it worth it? oh, i dont know :S

i discussed with dad and he told me to just leave it as it is, and wait until i go back to malaysia to sort it out. it'll be WAY cheaper there......but then, the dentist told me not to wait so long to get it fixed, coz i've only got a temporary filling blablabla. to be honest, i'm quite worried about that tooth, coz you know, if the dentist is telling the truth, then my tooth is in danger :p but to fork out $1200 just for that? i really dont know =_=

dilemmas!

moving on to more happy-fying things (more dilemmas actually), i need some advise!

i ordered this jacket in, and i love it! but then, it's a little too big for me, but it's the smallest size they have. but i still love it. however, i dont know if i should keep it or sell it. also, there's a dress which i really like, but because i have flabby arms, and i'm too much of a tomboy, i dont like wearing dresses.

i've taken a few photos, so you's all be the judge ok?

the white jacket that i oh-so-love. does it look too big on me? to keep or to sell?

the floral print dress. how? does it look funny on me?

----------------

GAH! damn the injection! i cant smile properly! i think she jabbed me like 3 times before it went numb -_- but i guess it's better to be jabbed 3 times than to feel her drilling through my tooth. heh. haven't had a jab from the dentist in a very very long time. think the last time i got a jab would be like, 9 years ago?

anyway, all's good for now. cant wait for today to end, because small unfortunate things keeps happening. gonna go swimming tonight. hopefully....

ta!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker