Sunday, December 03, 2006

life would be..

so different without my sisters around.

they're the ones who makes the house go noisy and alive. i know i do complain about them making noises and such, but you know, since they left on thursday, the house has been so quiet.

the only form of noise comes from my speaker, occassionally the telly and dad and i talking. and that's about it. i come home from work to a dead house, with no one to giggle and be silly with :(

i was ranting to mr team leader yesterday about how my house is so quiet without my mum and sisters around, and he just smirked. dont know the smirk was for..

and while i was watching the splash/ kiddies pool yesterday, i was reminiscing about the times when both my sisters were still young. meili was super adorable when she was younger. she was really fair and super chubby and playful. it was my first time being the elder sister, and she was my little bundle of joy then! now that she's all grown up, things have changed. meiyen on the other hand, was more of a bulligan. she likes to bully meili even though meili's older than her. and well, let's just say meiyen was one heck of an interesting kid :p

also, when i was watching the kids in the learner's pool for the birthday party, i was thinking back to the time when meiyen celebrated her birthday in there. that was like, 2.5 years ago. gee, time sure flies huh? i remember giving a slice of cake to the lifeguard watching the kids at that time, but howcomes those parents didnt give me one? LOL, not that i wanted a slice...the cake looked...scary with all the coloured icing on it -.-

mum and sis left on thursday, and dad and i have been eating out since then. on thursday, we went to the vietnamese restaurant along aviemore drive, friday i was out for dinner with my company and saturday, i worked till 8, so dad said he'll sort out his own dinner. anyway, after work i drove to the same vietnamese restaurant along aviemore drive, and stood outside their entrance txting my dad asking if he wanted anything. when i was done, i opened the door, heard someone's phone go off, and saw my dad, bro and his fiance there. interesting, eh? it was totally random. the first thought that came to mind was "eh?! i know that guy there! oh, it's dad!" heehee!

so bro and his fiance left after a while, then dad took off for a walk, and i was left alone to finish my dinner -_- picked dad up on the way home...and that basically summed up my evening. oh, i watched 24 with dad later that night and that was it~

during the day, i woke up around 10, got ready to go to work, had brekkie, packed lunch and etc. then at work, i was told to shadow with a senior lifeguard, and he was telling me how he got smashed the previous night after the company dinner. then he told me that his missus smacked the back of his head with a bottle. i laughed so badly and then he gave me the evils. and i just went "oops! ouch!"

then later, he asked how old i am. see, they all had an evil plot to get me drunk on friday night, but they thought i wasn't legal yet. they thought i was around 16-18. hehehe. but anyway, when he asked me how old i was, i told him to guess. his first guess was 17. and it slowly build up to 21. then he told me that i was older than him by 5 months -_- but he looks WAY older than me :p another senior lifeguard said i have a babyface. hahahaha, interesting i must say..

and then another lifeguard, who's 19, thought i was 18. the look on her face was priceless when i said that i'm 21. hehehehe. and i found out mr team leader is only 24 this year, and he has TWO kids! my goodness! and he looks as if he's....maybe around 30? must be the bald head and his moustache! the only person who looks close to his age is jimmy, who's 21 as well i think, but he still looks older than me :p

ahh, the joy of looking young....

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker