Saturday, December 09, 2006

*grins*

i'm getting a spanking BRAND NEW jumper for work :D mr team leader promised me just before i left, after much persuasion, he gave in.

actually, i didnt ask for a new one..i just wanted one that's a S size. coz he gave me a M..which i later found out, is a male's jumper -_- sheesh!

work was alright today. it's so much better not having to shadow someone else. i'm glad i did my swim ;) mr team leader wants me to keep practising, and he wants me to do 10 laps non stop with flippers next time. and he's gonna gimme a time limit to do those 10 laps. hmm....gonna go swim on monday and try using flippers. never used them before, but apparently they help with speed...time to start using my swimming cap so my hair wont get damaged and go all over my face when i'm swimming.

anyway, i met one of the kids i teach swimming today. she was one of the most difficult ones on my first day of teaching...but i think the problem with her is that she wants attention. coz she was super nice today...which i found quiet odd, coz she cried the other day -.-" misunderstanding...but anyway, yeah, i'm glad she came in today coz i got to know her better and it should be easier to work with her next week.

anyway, that's about it for now. gonna go shower coz i feel like crap. tired >"<

4 comments:

Peter said...

Hey.. you deleted your most recent entry? I read it earlier and now it's disappeared! :P

Amy C said...

yeah i did..

Peter said...

Any reason why?

Amy C said...

errr...no.

 
eXTReMe Tracker