Monday, August 27, 2007

umsa ball '07

hello!

umsa's ball, themed endless journey was held yesterday at the spencer on byron in takapuna. i think (this is my personal and honest opinion), that last year's ball was better - the whole preparation and atmosphere, including activities were much better last year and they were less draggy.

BUT, i think the food this year's pretty good, albeit the limited selection, which i didnt mind too much :) the ball room could do with a bit more decoration, but given that the ceiling was pretty low, i guess it would've been a crazy idea to decorate the ceilings. people'll probably walk into the decorations! LOL

anyway, here are some photos. i'm not gonna do a big rara-photoblog on it, but here:



check out my black eye :D hahaha but i was quite happy with my make up :p
(this is after i took all the pins out of my hair)


at home, after the ball at 1am -.-"
cant believe my make up didn't smudge!!
this picture scream BROAD SHOULDERS!!!!


trying to act all lady-like, but i totally fail laaa....


us 3 crazy girls camwhoring in the washroom
(psssstt...aren't cameras forbidden in toilets??)


melissa and me :)
her hair was sooo nice!!


mel, me and christine
(my face so round, like a soccer ball!! LOL)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker