Tuesday, August 14, 2007

encountering mr WEIRDO and mr DODGY

is it just my luck to always bump into weird or dodgy men?

i was waiting for the free bus yesterday from downtown, and this young-ish white guy came really really close to me and started starring at me. so i looked away not wanting to make eye-contact. he then walks away (half limping), leaned on a pole, and continued looking at me. obviously, i pretended that i did not see him looking at me. then the free bus came along, and he got on the bus as well (pushed his way through the crowd to get on first!) and sat in front of me, but on the other side.

he did some really weird things - firstly, he was whistling real loudly, then when the bus stopped due to heavy traffic, he started muttering under his breath and kept throwing his hands up, and pointing to his watch. and when the bus moved again, he'll be a little more calm, and he'll start whistling again. when he was done whistling, he'll shut both his ears with his fingers and start looking around anxiously. he's just weird...all this happened during my short ride up to uni -.-"

then today, i went to atrium to alter my dress and get a haircut. after that, i went to grab some food, and while walking out, it was quite chilly so i stopped by the bench to put my jumper on. as i was about to put my bag and folder on the bench, this middle-aged asian guy suddenly went "MEOWWW!" really loud, making me jump like 1m away from him. LOL. he's so dodgy! like, why would you so MEOWW at someone for no reason? i mean, why would you even go MEOWW at someone in the first place! sheesh!! then as i walked away, he was looking at me, and i was expecting another MEOWW from him, but he just looked and muttered something under his breath.

so, is is just me attracting these weirdos or these people just pick on any random person? maybe they think i'm their friend -.-"

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker