Wednesday, August 01, 2007

my dad had a go at me yesterday for having a sweet wrapper on the floor in my bedroom

-.-"

the truth is, it wasn't a sweet wrapper. it was a sweet, still in its wrapper - i know where the rubbish bin is, so if i have a rubbish, i'll throw it in there. i dont litter!

and when i said it's a sweet, he said "IT'S A SWEET WRAPPER OK! I SAW WITH MY
OWN EYES!"

when he says that, what else can i say? ask him to show me? well the sweet's still sitting there, and i dont see any wrappers around! if i tell him that, he'll probably just say "i picked it up and threw it away"

whatever....

then while i was having dinner, he tried to have yet another go at me. this time about my messy room and about me not helping out around the house. what's new?

*sigh*

i just cleaned and tidied my room yesterday afternoon, and i cleaned out all 3 bathrooms and toilets on monday. i really dont know what he's talking about. and i vacuumed and cleaned all bathrooms and toilets the weekend before i left for Rotorua.

anyone care to tell me what my dad's going on and on about?

and apparently, there were some bits and pieces of paper in my car. i went to look at them, they're not even my stuff! it's my sisters' stuff!! and when i told him that, he said "it's your car, your responsibility. people leave their things in there, you take them out!"

i didnt even know those paper were there coz it was in the back seat.

it's so hard to be me *sigh*
__________________________________________________________

anyway, i got my +ve and -ve feedback sheet today. we had a session in Rotorua during our trip, and we wrote down everyone's +ve and -ve in the workplace.

so here are my -ve:

  • not fulltime (by my manager)
  • dont speak mandarin (?!)
  • not mean/ tough girl
  • talking - standing in pairs, only sometimes
  • needs to be more aggressive!!
  • not a full time worker (by my team leader)
  • talking on poolside
and my +ve:
  • friendly
  • good job done
  • very friendly
  • love yah amyamy
  • assertive and use initiative
  • very friendly
  • approachable/ friendly
  • always easy to talk to
  • your just cute and cuddly
O.o i dont know how being cute and cuddly is a +ve, but it made me laugh to myself while reading it. hehe think i really need to stop standing with my colleagues and talk to them while working..but you know, it gets so quiet and boring at times i just need to talk to stay awake!

and i dont know why it's a -ve that i'm not a full time worker! LOL. aggressive...umm, i dont know why i need to be?

and not speaking mandarin? LOL i just use it to my advantage. but i pretend i only speak english most of the time so people wont come bugging me asking me this and that and i cant explain to them in mandarin :p

i'm off to get my ipod. couldnt get it yesterday coz they didnt have it in stock :(

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker