Friday, August 10, 2007

hello peeps. haven't had the chance to update the previous post..Aunty apologized for trying to put the blame on me when i was in uni. she rang up and told my parents that she's sorry for doing that.

guess she didn't look properly when she went back to the scene to check it. but you know, it's always good to be really sure of something, before trying to push the blame on someone else, when it is clearly your fault. right? i mean, a mere mistake of not looking properly at a roundabout could've taken 3 lives..

anyway, i'm ok, so if you're still worried about me, then dont worry. think the shock has totally worn off now, but i still shudder when i replay the accident in my head :( i was looking through the photos of my car and i actually shuddered.

my workmates have all been really supportive - they know how inconvenient it is for me to get about without a car (especially when i usually go swimming 3 times a week, and i wasn't there at all the whole of this week), so they offered to give me a life or a ride if i need to go anywhere. daddle said he can pick me up to go to work, while trent said he can send me and my sisters for swimming when we wanna go.

the darlings that they are! that's why i love my job so much :D

but all is good for now coz my dad can send us if needed :)

time to get some food. starving!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker