Friday, August 17, 2007

Christine needs HELP!

Dear Friends,

Seeing as you are all generous and very very kind people, you will surely notleave a friend out in the cold would you??

Anyway, the reason for my email today is to cordially invite(and shamelessly begreally) you to be part of my sensory panel to evaluate my bread with 'addedbenefits'.

As part of my honours project, i have been incorporating omega-3 oils into whitebread formulation in order to investigate the stability of these oils in bread.Also, I have increased the enrichment levels in the bread and I have to makesure that in doing this, the bread is still acceptable in the eyes ofconsumers(i.e. YOU!!!)

I will be holding sensory evaluation session/s after the mid-semester break. Iwas thinking of doing it either on the first/second week back from the break.

SO, if any of you are keen, could you please e-mail me back AS SOON AS POSSIBLEand let me know if you:

1) can make it either the first OR second week after the mid-sem break . That isthe week beginning sept 10th OR week beginning Sept. 17th.

2) Would you be available on a Wednesday

3) Whether you are free in the morning, afternoon or evening.

The sensory session should not take more than half an hour of your time and I ammore than happy to give you more information if you need them.

PLEASE, ask your friends if they'd like to help as well. I need at LEAST 30people for my data to be statistically valid.. Ah.. the joys of research.

Thank you everyone!!!

Sincerely,

Christine Ho


ps: if you do attend, you get to eat FREE bread with added goodness baked by the hottest babe in auckland uni :) so hurry up and sign up now (leave a message on my tagboard and i'll let Christine kno!)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker