Tuesday, August 21, 2007

car-pooling

it's kinda inconvenient to carpool in a way. when she wakes up late, then i'll be late, or miss class in total. i mean, i cant blame her coz i am relying on her in a way to get to uni in the morning since i dont have my car..but you know, it's difficult.

i've been driving dad's honda odyssey around, and it's kinda cool, except for the fact that it's so blardey huge. but other than that, it's a pretty cool car :) and it's better to drive a huge-as car than not to have a car. at least now i can resume my swimming and get my fitness back instead of sitting at home like a fat tub of lard :D

wow, ball's in less than a week. i've got a dress, might look for another pair of heels, need some make up stuff, and need a hairdresser to do my hair. and i need to know how to get there. anyone wanna come with me in my big ass car? LOL

anyway, i'm hungry. off to get some mocha and chicken wrap! bye!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker