Thursday, August 30, 2007

i think...

no matter how girly or lady-like i try to act or dress up, i still look "sporty". not sporty as in, athletic kind of sporty, but casual kind of sporty. geddit?

scroll down and look at my ball pictures. i'm in a dress, i've got make up on and etc etc, yet i still look tomboy-ish. i dunno. is it just me? coz i know that i feel most comfortable in baggy jeans and baggy t-shirt and sneakers! i like to feel free, ie: stick my legs up as high as i want to and not worry about flashing my panties or something. that's why, i feel VERY comfortable in my work uniform. why? the top is a huge t-shirt, despite being an XS and the shorts are sports shorts! and i wear sneakers or sandals! WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR????

but let's not get too far from my main point of blogging. i was meant to put up some photos i stole from christine's blog, so here they are:



i didnt steal this from christine's blog :p
that was my hair-do for the ball


hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil
LOL


i dont even remember when this pic was taken!!
:D
look at my round face! LOL


christine and myself.
i think i have a similar pic

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker