Tuesday, August 28, 2007

oh my YES YES YES!!!!!!

i lost 2 kgs.

hehe sorry, got you all excited didn't i? but i'm excited!

NO MORE WATER RETENTION!!

i've stopped taking THE pill for my pimples (actually because i was too lazy to go get a prescription, and i think my skin's not TOO bad now) and when i weighed myself when i woke up this morning, i was 2 kgs lighter :D

i was up late last night, plotting how to fit in my 3 days swimming routine for this week coz i usually go on monday, tues/wed and thurs. i didnt go last night coz mommy was grumpy, saying that there'll be heaps of clothes and they wont dry (what kind of lame excuse is that. the clothes dryer is there for a reason what! why stop us from exercising!!!), and i'm working tonight, so it means i cant go either.

that leaves me tomorrow and thursday night. and maybe friday or one of the weekends but i dont think i can make it on the weekends. that means i'll be swimming 3 days in a row....dont think it'll be productive since i wont be getting much rest in between! ughhh >"<

dont like dont like!

i'm really liking my swimming routine :) i got training flippers (shorter flippers) so that means i need to input more energy and i also have hand paddles which is for water resistance training. they're awesome. when i use those 2 things for a swim, i always end up aching the following day. loving the pain!! (no pain no gain what!!) must tone up must tone up!

i better go before i start to sound like a crazy woman.

ps: maybe my weight loss was contributed to me eating cereals in the morning too, instead of eating junk food. i bought lactose free milk and it's quite yummy. hehehe, and no runny-poo after that! hahaha. thank you to whoever that invented the lactose free milk :D

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker