Monday, March 19, 2007

taking a step back from tech..

yup. i've gone backwards. i'm back on wires! well, my laptop that is..not me.

since wireless sucks-arse, and it's like super slow, i decided to ditch wireless and ended up purchasing another modem so i can hook my laptop up in my room. i can still use wireless, but that'll be downstairs only. think i'll remove the wireless router and sell it on trademe.

so i'm doing my microbio notes now like a good girl :) i'm finally able to download some notes within a short period of time! w00t!

took half a day off uni again today. attended 1/2 of microbio lecture before dad buzzed me, so i walked out the lecture hall and ran to dad's car and went home. ahh....so nice to get picked up when i'm sick :D

head was spinning when i got out of the ferry this morning. the crazy aucks weather

*sigh*

anyhoo, since i'm going for heaven's gates hell's flames tonight, i better continue doing my work.

________________________________________________________________

weird fact about me:

#1
i add salt to coke/ pepsi when i drink it.
my bro taught me this when i was really young. i dont like the fizzy feeling of coke/ pepsi so adding salt was the way to it :) and a tinge of saltiness makes coke/ pepsi perfect....not that i like it all that much nowadays

#2 - #6 is to come :p one a day~!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker