Tuesday, March 06, 2007

because i got tagged...

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE


Name : Amy (aka fang, amez, amy amy (ginga calls me that), amykins (superman calls me that), oompa (superman agian))
Birth Date : 15 feb 1985
Current Status : single *hurhurhur*
Eye Colour : Brown
Hair Colour : Reddish-brown now with some random highlights
Right of lefty : Righty (but training left hand to do some work too!)

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage : Malaysian Chinese

My Fears : got quite a few...
My Weaknesses : err...plenty! with the main one being not able to say "no" to favours

My Perfect Pizza: not too oily, preferable gourmet pizza with NO capers


LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up : wtf...what time is it?!

My bedtime : now that uni has started, latest is 1am
My most missed memory : erm...i dunno?


LAYER 4 : MY PICK

Pepsi or Coke : neither!
McDonald's or Burger King : would prefer mcdonalds coz BK always screw up my order! *roar*
Single or grouped dates : no comment
Adidas or Nike : no preference - i have equal items of both i think
Tea or Nestea : er....i dunno?
Chocolate or Vanilla : choc ALL THE WAY! YEAHYO!
Cappuccino or Coffee :Cappucino with soy milk :D yummers!

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...

Smoke : no i dont, but i breathe in plenty of 2nd hand smoke no thanks to superman @ work!
Curse : sometimes, esp when i'm really angry. do that quite a bit at work too...

Take a shower : YES! 2-3 times a day. some call me crazy for doing that..but i think it's normal!
Have a crush : Not that i know of?

Think you've been in love : Yes, i thought i was, but i was proven wrong.
Go to school : is uni school?
Want to get married : Yes, but not just yet.
Believe in yourself : i try to, but hey, it's hard alright..
Think your a health freak : most people think i am because of my size *cough* and also because i'm studying food science. but wait till they see all the junk that i eat...they might pass out!

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST

Drank alcohol : Yes.
Gone to the mall : Yes, almost every week
Been on stage : yes, but i cant remember what for now...
Eaten sushi : erm, yes, at least once a week.

Dyed your hair : yes, with the latest one in december (not counting some hideous streaks which my sis did for me last week)

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...


Played a stripping game : No...too much fats to strip :p
Changed who you were to fit in : maybe a little - you have to sometimes..

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To be married : before i'm old and wrinkly and saggy :p

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...


Best eye colour : brown or blue or green
Best hair colour : depends on eye colour. if brown, then blond/ light brown. if blue or green then dark brown or black
Short hair or long hair : Short


LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A minute ago : msn-ing with stefan and christine and doing this..
Hour ago : msn-ing
4.5 hours ago : sorting out emails and trademe
1 month ago : work i think..
Year ago : on the plane back to nz

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...

I love : the Big Man above, family (esp my sizzies), and friends. oh also my expensive toys like camera and whatnots..
I feel : sick
I hate : plenty of things. i'm a lady of hatred :p
I hide : errrr..my fats pretty well apparently, because ppl say i'm not fat when i really am!
I miss : travelling, uni breaks and everyone whom i havent seen for ages!
I need : SLEEP!!!!

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE


if you're reading this and you feel like doing it, then go for it!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker