Sunday, March 25, 2007

so....................................

A told me that R's got the hots for me. and that was yesterday. then today, i was working with R coz someone was sick, so R got called in. he was obviously really unhappy about that coz he was gonna spend the day with his pop, but uhh, i cant close by myself!

so well, R came in, and threw tantrums all over the place (except at me, coz i made him smile! hehe) and no one wanted to talk to him. so when he called me over to tell me something, i stayed at the same spot to keep talking to him and made him feel better. so after that he was behaving himself.

so it was just 2 of us after 7, then when we were done cleaning everything up, we walked out to lock the gates, and he played 'eye of the tiger' on his phone. so we started talking about that song, and then he started talking about rocky balboa. i told him i havent seen it, and all of a sudden he said "ok! set! we'll have a rocky balboa weekend..just you and me. and we'll have some drinks and games.......yup. just you and me. ok amy?"

and i was like "emmm........heh......"

kinda weird..the attraction is there la....but then, well, it's just awkward if you start dating someone who's your colleague. i mean, what if things dont turn out well after a while? no doubt it'll be super difficult to go to work and etc...

but oh well, i'm not gonna think too far ahead :p

btw, work was really enjoyable today :D

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker