Friday, March 16, 2007

i feel reaaaalllly bad

:(

yesterday right, i was at my workplace coz my sis had swimming training. ginga was there working, so we chatted the hour away and we started talking about my slides, how i was sneezing away in the lab (and that i feel sorry for the next person using the microscope) and about this brain test that he took and we went through his results together (pretty interesting and accurate i must say!) and etc. then came 9pm, which means time to go home, so i told him "aight! see you on sat!" then he said "i'll see you tomorrow night! have you forgotten already?!" and i said "oh yeah! oops! i'll be here! byeee~"

BUT.....i rang him up today and told him i couldnt make it to meeting. this is the 2nd meeting they've had, since i started working. the previous one, i had my ear infection so i couldnt go. the thing is, everytime we have meeting, we'll have a short session of training too. i think the other people are starting to think that i'm avoiding meetings just because i dont wanna go for training...

but i REALLY wanted to go for meeting AND training today coz ginga said we'll be doing scenarios and we'll do a spinal injury scenario. and i really wanted to do that because i've forgotten how to do the vice grip and log roll!!!!

but yeah, i was SO sick coz i had running nose, sorethroat, cough and fever and i couldnt even stand long enough (ie: less than 5 minutes) before my little world starts spinning around. i slept the whole day (even turned my cellphone off so i wouldnt be woken up by txts) hoping that i'll be good enough to go for the meeting in the evening, but obviously i didnt get better. in fact, i felt worse

-.-"

*sigh* and i told ginga that i cant make it to work tomorrow either. i dont think i'll be able to stand for 8 hours with my temperature. might fall straight into the pool and someone will have to save me. i feel reaaaallllyy bad. ginga's been so nice to me (oh, i got $2 pay rise! w00t w00t!!) and he even gave me the early shifts for ever saturday that i work.

WHY DID I HAVE TO GET SICK?!

pfffffft!

disclaimer: i'm not a workaholic. i just feel...bad!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker