Friday, March 02, 2007

hot asian chica? err....

guesss whatt?

i'm in uni again :p oooohhh surprise surprise *sarcasm*

class starts at 1pm today, and i came in at 11. smart arse :p but that's what i'll be doing for the whole semester, so hopefully i wont be lazy. the 2 hours is for me to well, do my notes and study and erm, go online like that i'm doing right now :p i'm trying to use all my breaks to do my notes so i will be updated with my notes throughout the semester...

....but it's only the end of the first week of uni. and i dont know if i can keep up with this for the whole semester, BUT, if i can, i will buy myself something :p like...a new laptop or something. since the current laptop that i have is like, SUPER DUPER SLOW -.-" i hardly touch my laptop now, unless when i have to *sigh*

random: i think i saw ryo (kenji's bro) today on the ferry. i've only met him once at the pool but he had a different hairstyle then. he had long-ish hair with blonde streaks, but when i saw him today, he had like, red hair with a fringe. but he is a hair stylist, so i'm not surprised if he changes he hairstyle every week or so. but yes, i'll ask kenji what is his bro's current hairstyle when i see him.

see the story with ryo goes something like that. one evening, i took my sisters for their hpk swimming and my team leader happened to be there. just before i left, he told me "oh wait! i have a card for you!!" i was thinking to myself "ooh, must be a card from one of the students i teach *beams*" but anyway, team leader came out and handed me a small-as card, and i read it. it says 'ryo blablabla' so i asked him what is it for.

TL: oh, ryo came in one day, and he told me to give it to you!
me: HUH? ME? i dont even know him! who's he?
TL: oh, he's kenji's bro and he's a hair stylist
me: erm, so?
TL: well, someone told him that there's a hot asian chick working as a life guard here. so it's either you or sophia!
me: emmm...i'm pretty sure it's sophia and not me. *cracks up*
TL: *cracks up* well, whatever. i've told sophia and here's your card. oh, and ryo's gonna come see you when you're on the late.
me: right.... *chucks card away*

HEHEHEHE. funny things that goes on at the pools eh. but which lifeguard can be hot, when they're wearing yucky ugly uniform and always sweaty? -.-" that person who told ryo that there's a hot asian chica must be blind or he was swimming without his contact lenses/ glasses :p

anyway, it's 12, so i better start back on my notes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.

 
eXTReMe Tracker