Thursday, March 15, 2007

sick like a...... >"<

i've got a tissue stuck up my right nostril, and my stomach is totally bloated with one container full of melon and 3 bowls of porridge.

now i feel much better. i almost passed out during 204 lab this morning..the only thing that kept me going were the lab demonstrators going "you've got a really good slide there!"

*grins*

really happy that my slides all turned out well this morning. ahh, the perks of knowing what's going on :D and nowadays i can actually finish my lab early! when has that ever happen for 204?! only thing that holds me back is my lab partner....i'm not being mean or anything, but she's kinda...slow -.-"

this is what she does: she puts a few drops of water on her slide, then leave it to dry (!!!) then use the inoculating loop and take up A WHOLE COLONY and spread it over her slide -.-"

then she'll go do her staining and everything, and when it comes to viewing her slide under the microscope, she cant see anything...i think the demonstrators are SICK of telling her that her smears are all too thick..and i've told her to make her smears thinner too...but she doesnt wanna listen.

so in the end, she'll just take my slide and use it. and usually by the time she uses my slide, it would've had oil on it coz i would've seen it using the 100x (oil immersion) lens...and guess what? she'll take my slide right, and then she'll look at it with the 40x lens *dies* imagine all the oil on the 40x lens......................................

so yeah. i usually have to stop here and there and tell her to do this and etc.

*patience is virtue*

i'll have to chant that everytime i have lab....oh well...

anyway, i'm gonna go sort out my $1000 worth of stock, and then go rest up if i have time, then go to rebel sports to choose my shoes :D

ta!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker