Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quote of the day: "Having a baby is God's punishment for enjoying yourself for 5 minutes...or in your case, 1 minute"

funny stuff there! HAHAAHHAHAA that was my manager's message in my colleague's "you're leaving" card. so nasty!

at work today, this old fart was trying to chat me up. he kept looking at me, and even told my workmate to swap places with me so he could chat with me

-.-" why oh why do i get old farts looking at me?!

i had to close up with R today. i think A is really trying to set something up -.-" after everyone left, R and i put the spa covers in the spa pool, and i was gonna hop down from the spa pool but R picked me up all of a sudden and carried me around the spa.....hmmmmmmm....

earlier on, when the pool complex was still open, R gave me a nice big hug from the back and wrote "hey love =) *draws heart*" on my hand. gee, i wonder what the swimmers were thinking -.-" i think some people are already having the impression that we're together *sigh* especially Sophia who well......was firing daggers outta her eyes on Sunday when she saw R hugging me.

pffft!

and R's been txting me non-stop since 9.45pm. hmm, one hour already -.-" he's one big flirt!

anyway, all those stuff aside, after work, i was driving home, and i saw a group of people gathered around bucklands beach road, so i slowed down a little, and saw something the size of a little child lying on the ground. i kept driving, not knowing what to do, but somehow, my brain managed to say "amy, you're a certified first aider..go have a look what's going on" so i made a turn at the round-about and drove back. i parked my car and got out to see what was going on, and i found a dog lying on the ground, covered with towels. so i asked the people what happened and they said a car ran over the dog and fled.

since it was a dog, i couldnt do anything. so i txt-ed R coz he txt-ed me just before ithat, and told him what happened - his dad being a paramedic, i kinda thought he'd know what to do. R told me to ring SPCA ambulance, so i told the people there, but there was a guy who was on the phone already, giving all the details. then R told me to give the dog CPR -.-" it's not like the dog needed CPR, BUT even if it did, i wouldnt even know where to do the chest compression! and my CPR face shield will NOT be suitable for a dog! so yeah, i waited around for about 15 minutes, checked the dog's tags and etc, coz the ownder wasn't there.

but all of a sudden, this girl said her mate has a dog that looks just like that. seconds later, the girl and a guy came running back, and the guy started going "oh i'm so sorry...i'm sooo sorrrrryyyy..." and i think he was sobbing too. poor guy :( and poor dog >"< i wish i could've done something, but i really dont know any first aid for dogs!!! if it was human, then yes, i would've helped, even if i had to do CPR.

felt kinda bad, but all the guys started smoking there (probably coz of the stress) and i couldnt really take the smoke, so i left..but the ambulance wasn't even there yet! so slow >"< but i think they were coming from mangere..so yeah...

what a night!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker