Wednesday, March 14, 2007

HEH HEH HEH!!!

i got $80 shoe allowance for work :D which means....I GET TO GO SHOE SHOPPING...AGAIN! w000ttt! i've bought 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of sandals and a pair of jandals just in the last 2 weeks or so -.-"

i think just in 2007, i've bought quite a few pairs of shoes and sandals already -.-"

BUT BUT BUT!!!!! $80 for SHOES!!! FOR FREE! FROM REBEL SPORTS! i'm gonna go get 'em shoes on thursday evening, and NYEHEHEHEHE :D i'm gonna get 'em white adidas sneakers that i've wanted for AGESS. so i can wear them to uni too when it rains.

i know it's gonna cost more than $80, but heck, i dont mind topping up whatever more :p fulltimers get $160 shoe allowance (that'll buy one heck of a good shoe!) but since i only do about 12 hours a week (minimum to get shoe allowance is 10 hours), i count myself lucky :D

i love my manager :D he came to talk to me just before he left for work, and he was telling me about the shoe allowance, and i started jumping around and clapping and going "YAYYY!"

*eeep*

but yes, no doubt, i'm happpyyy!

'nuff said. not mommy cant complain that i'm buying MORE shoes :p the other day, she started nagging me about me and my shopping habits, and then dad interrupted her and said "why do you bother? she's not even spending our money! she earns her own money, let her buy whatever she wants! it's ok!" see how nice my dad is?! it only makes sense that i have my own freedom to spend the money that i earn. it's not like i go to my parents at the end of the day asking them for money, because i've ran out of money

-.-"

bed time! oh wait, gotta brush me teeth, then do ab crunches (my tummy will be able to do the wobble wobble thing my FATTY (*cough*ginga*cough*) workmates do if i dont start working out -.-" then quite time..then zzzzz.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Not bad... then again, work fitted me out with $450 worth of uniform (including a suit) and paid the bill :)

 
eXTReMe Tracker