Wednesday, March 07, 2007

bebo is so cool :D hehehee~ i think i prefer bebo to friendster now.

got this "drawing" of me from my team leader on bebo the other day...and it made me and my sisters laugh for so long, we ended up having tummy ache.


apparently, he was bored and so he decided to draw me something. so he drew a circle, then he didnt know what to draw....but somehow ended up drawing a face..then body and my shoes. notice how i have purple shoes? he said those are my purple croc shoes (but i usually wear my white ones to work)...

ain't it the cutest thing ever? yet the ugliest drawing of me ever?! my hair doesnt even look like that >< it looks like someone's intestines. so yeahhhh.......that's my team leader, who sits in the office pretending to be doing his work, but in actual fact, he's bebo-ing or drawing some lame pictures -.-"

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker