Saturday, March 17, 2007

because i took the day off sick from work, and i no longer feel like sleeping, i think i'll upload the pics onto my laptop from my newtoy.

the good thing about having a 1G memory card is that you wont have to worry about running out of space, but the bad thing is, you get lazy and almost never transfer photos from your camera -.-"

i think the funny thing is, dad's been using my newtoy MORE than i have. he seems to like my newtoy a lot, what with it being so user friendly and picture-perfect, dad LOVES it. the poor old nikon is just sitting in the cabinet now, not given any tasks :p the only time that nikon is used is when my family goes out without me.

so yes, i'll go grab my camera now since dad isn't using it, and i'll transfer 'em photos now, and put them up on a slide show so you can all see it. and i can also use the slideshow for bebo/ friendster :D

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker