Tuesday, October 16, 2007

rude encounter

me: hello
girl: hi mei! can i ask you something?
me: hang on, who's this?
girl: it's me, you IDIOT!
me: what? hang on. i think you got the wrong person...
*passes phone to 2nd sis*
sis: hello
girl: who're you?
sis: kimberley
girl: can i speak to meiyen?
*passes phone to 3rd sis*

-___________-

HOW DARE SHE RINGS UP MY HOUSE AND ASSUMES I'M MY SISTER AND THEN PROCEEDS TO CALL ME AN IDIOT?!

i went back to my sis and told her to tell her friend off for being so rude. i told her to say that when she wants to ring people's house, have some manners and dont use rude words!

woahh never have i came across a child who's SO rude. apparently she goes around saying the F-word in school, and she's merely 11.

if she was right in front of me, i would've slapped her from right to left and left to right and right to left again until she dare not say any swear words again.

gosh have some courtesy to adults, can?!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker